Wondering how you can jump start a career in IT? In just 16 weeks? It is possible!
If you’ve been thinking about taking the first step towards a career in IT, now is the perfect time. Join us for the CompTIA Tech Career Academy Virtual Open House and explore our IT-Ready Technical Support (Online) Program, an affordable alternative to traditional colleges, which provides you with a full-service introduction to the IT industry.
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Time: 5:00pm-6:00pm CT
At the Open House, you’ll learn:
• How this program can help you prepare for a role in IT with the technical skills you’ll need to pass the CompTIA A+ exam.
• The business skills and acumen you need to be successful.
• The career services and job resources that are available to you.
• Information about the grants and financial aid options that are available to qualifying students, making your IT education more accessible than ever.
• What employers want and how we can connect you to companies that are ready to hire.
Sound intriguing? Attend the open house from the comfort of your home and learn how we will work with you one-on-one every step of the way.
You’ll also hear from students who have gone through the program and have the opportunity to ask questions during our live Q&A.
Online classes begin in June 2022, and application deadlines are quickly approaching.