Upcoming IT Channel Training
Corporate members can take advantage of CompTIA’s Channel Training, the most popular and highly rated member benefit. Members can utilize CompTIA’s vendor neutral training to fill their learning portals with recorded sessions or live virtual training to educate staff, partners and prospects on business topics relevant to today’s ever evolving technology industry. Training is delivered through a variety of mediums including 45- to 60-minute quick start and executive certificate session, as well as self-paced e-learning courses.
If you wish to access training resources, consider becoming a CompTIA corporate member. You can join here or reach contact a member representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming live virtual training sessions are listed below.
CompTIA Channel Training
There are no events scheduled at this time, please check back soon.
Contact your member representative at email@example.com for information on how to take advantage of the sessions below. Refer to our Industry Training Catalog for more detailed descriptions.
Available in self-paced eLearning and live virtual formats
Available in recorded and live webinar formats
- CompTIA State of the Channel 2020
- IT Industry Outlook 2020
- Customer Experience, Trends in the Channel
- SMB Technology Buying Trends
- 2020 Trends in Managed Services
- Trends in IT Security
Quick Start Sessions (45 minute)
Available via mp4 or live webinar formats
- Quick Start to Accelerating Your Sales Strategy
- Quick Start to Advanced Sales Techniques
- Quick Start to Business Agility
- Quick Start to Digital Selling and Social Media
- Quick Start to Business Continuity and Data Recovery
- Quick Start to Operational Efficiency
- Quick Start Tackling Cloud Security Concerns