Building an Indirect Sales Channel is a live and online course that helps tech vendors build a winning channel program, find the right partners, and drive win-win sales outcomes. Join us for an hour-long, introductory course on September 19 to decided if you should build a technology channel.
In this 1-hour webinar, you’ll learn:
- What the IT channel is and why companies build channels.
- What roles channel partners can play and what they deliver.
- How to set investment and profit expectations for a new channel.
- Key steps to building an effective channel and how long it will take.
- Key questions to answer when making a go/no-go decision.
Building an Indirect Sales Channel is a free webinar for junior and senior sales and business development professionals working for technology vendors. Don’t miss this opportunity to sample CompTIA’s top-rated industry education.
Building an Indirect Sales Channel: Additional Modules
The Building an Indirect Sales Channel course consists of three additional learning modules, available on-demand for CompTIA members only. To continue the program and earn a certificate of completion, you must be a CompTIA member. Learn more about membership.
- Module 1: Deciding to Build a Technology Channel- LIVE, FREE TO ALL, September 19
- Module 2: Planning for Channel Success- on-demand for members only
- Module 3: Finding and Engaging the Right Partners- on-demand for members only
- Module 4: Organizing and Managing Your Channel- on-demand for members only