As the national security space ecosystem pivots to digital transformation with the incorporation of emerging technologies, it will be critically important to balance innovation with security requirements.
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Time: 1:00- 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Join us for this webinar where we will discuss:
• How does the national security space ecosystem approach digital transformation in a time of great power competition?
• Are the right acquisition tools in place to onboard emerging technologies in an expeditious fashion?
• How does Zero Trust impact the national security space ecosystem?
• Are budgets aligned with digital transformation requirements?
• Will digital transformation allow us to get technologies in the field quicker?
• Will there be reductions in schedule, translating to cost savings?
• Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Kim Crider, AI Innovation for National Security and Defense, Deloitte (former Chief Innovation and Technology Officer, U.S. Space Force)
• Nicholas Eftimiades, Non-resident Senior Fellow, Forward Defense, Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security, Atlantic Council
• Matthew Erickson, Vice President Solutions, SpiderOak Mission Systems
Please Contact David Logsdon at [email protected] with questions.