In a hyper-competitive B2B technology marketplace, video is a uniquely powerful marketing tool. Technology small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) can use video to:
- Tell their brand story.
- Promote products and services.
- Engage leads, prospects and customers.
- Attract talent.
- Demonstrate domain expertise.
- Enable greater sales.
But in practical terms, how do tech SMBs acquire video marketing skills? Is it possible for tech providers to create video using a smartphone or webcam? When is it best to outsource video to the experts? Once you’ve created video, how do you optimize and deploy it for maximum marketing advantage? CompTIA’s Video Marketing Playbook for Tech SMBs will help you:
- Choose videos best suited for your marketing goals.
- Create DIY videos using smartphones or webcams.
- Outsource video production.
- Optimize video for search engines.
- Deploy video using different marketing channels.
- Track video marketing successes.