As a skilled managed services provider (MSP), you know how to solve business technology problems on behalf of your customers. But in a competitive market, do you know how to strategically market your business?
Developed by CompTIA Education, CompTIA Corporate members get exclusive access to the new Marketing Toolkit for MSPs, a completely refreshed, step-by-step guide designed for solution/service providers who want to leverage marketing to compete and grow their business.
With 90+ pages of best practices and guidance, examples, downloadable templates, additional resources and more, the Marketing Toolkit for MSPs will help you:
- Assess your current marketing efforts.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your target audience’s IT challenges, needs and motivations.
- Strengthen your competitive advantage.
- Create marketing goals and a budget.
- Choose a mix of marketing tactics.
- Track your marketing successes.
In addition, you’ll find an extensive section on digital marketing skills, channels, and tactics that MSPs need to know to meet their business goals. This guide examines:
- Website marketing.
- Email marketing.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Search engine optimization (SEO).
- Content marketing, including video marketing.
- Social media marketing.