Set your students up for success by empowering them to crush the interview!
Join us as an experienced panel of CompTIA Connect Four partners and ManPower, employability experts, share basic, proven steps which are instrumental to your student’s future interview success.
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
Time: 2:30 p.m. (ET)
During this event students will:
- discover the basics of interviewing
- develop strategies for interview preparation, including research
- understand the importance of networking and leveraging relationships
- learn how to strengthen personal brand and social media presence
- explore what to say and more importantly, what not to say during the interview
- impact the post-interview impression with winning strategies for follow up
Danielle Beauparlant Moser, Executive Learning Leader, Manpower
- Arielle Daniels, Outreach Coordinator, Talent Acquisition, NJ TRANSIT
- Lauren Dike, DEIB Leader, LivingHR
- Philomena Morrissey Satre, Director of Diversity Equity & Inclusion and External Strategic Partnerships, Land O' Lakes, Inc.
- Tracy Pound, Founder & Managing Director, Maximity Limited. Director, Prizm Solutions Ltd.
- Dr. Yvell Walker Stanford, Deputy Chief People Officer, MTA Bridges & Tunnel
Unlock student potential and register your classroom today!
*This event is designed as a broadcast for your classroom, with one registration per class, or, if students are over 18, they may register individually to attend this event.
Please Contact Angel Piñeiro at [email protected] with questions.